Equality, diversity, development and curation of opportunity is an active process.
It requires long-term comprehensive efforts to, at the very least;
1. Curate relevant opportunities.
2. Help communities understand and engage with these opportunities.
3. Provide wraparound services to communities to facilitate the engagement.
4. Have lines of dynamic communication ensuring the resources available are of the most benefit to the communities being developed and those supporting/providing the opportunities.
5. Have a diverse range of opportunities available, and allow for individuals to explore various avenues to fulfillment, employment and engagement so that they can make well-informed, relevant decisions and commit to pathways of development.
If we don’t have this as a minimum requirement for development of social outcomes we will continue to miss the mark for those in need.
The Just Be Nice Project is the only comprehensive multi-stage, multi-industry platform for developing and managing outcomes between enterprise and those in need, so get in touch if you’re looking to leave your positive impact on the world and open doors to those who otherwise would miss out.
Just Be Nice
A collection of articles relevant to pursuing the effective execution of altruism in the search for equality of opportunity.